Hardboards are manufactured from softwood and hardwood fibres. It is a high quality product resistant to physical impact, designed for
indoor applications. Hardboards are widely used in production of internal planes of furniture, decoration of residential and public premises as well as a
whole range of consumer goods and other products used in lowhumidity conditions.
These boards are perfectly suited for:
- Furniture production (cabinet internal walls, drawer bottoms,
- upholstery furniture components, bed/couch bottoms);
- Interior and exhibition stands (walls, exhibition components,
- decorations, base for paintings);
- Production of rigid packaging.
|Size:||610x1220, 1830x1220, 2440x1220, 2745x1700|
|Thickness:||2.5 mm, 3.2 mm|
|Thickness tolerances:||±0.3 mm|
|Swelling within 24 hours:||maximum 22%|